Why bottled water? And/or why Glacier Pure drinking waters?
Our bodies contain about 60 to 70% water. To replenish and refresh we must have a good clean source of drinking water. Although all city supplies are regulated, bottled water is even further regulated as a consumable product (see our Water Quality Reports). With our ever evolving knowledge of the human body and our earth, the goal is to not pollute, to recycle and reuse, and keep ourselves in good shape both physically and mentally.
At Glacier Pure, bottled water is geared to that goal:
• All products at Glacier Pure meet and/or exceed state and federal guidelines for water
treatment and bottling.
• We are eco-friendly in both the 3 and 5 gallon bottles; they are returnable, reusable and
recyclable at the end of their life span.
• We currently use 100% recycled plastic in all our small package cases and you will
find our bottles firm, they don’t crush in your hand.
When it comes to service and value:
• Our prices are NEVER subject to change "WITHOUT NOTICE"
• All rentals are billed 12 times per year not 13
• We dispel the myth that you the consumer must pay a "FEE" to have bottled water
**Exceptions do apply to FEE FREE Services, however we do not have a set method of charging you fees per delivery. NO service in Inland Southern California does that, and many are returning to bottle deposits as well as using the “energy surcharge”.